ADOxx Metamodelling Platform
ADOxx Platform Trainings
OMiLAB community members benefit from free ADOxx Platform Trainings, which are provided by our partner the ADOxx.org team. Typically held four times a year in Vienna or upon request at a community member’s location the thbundlree day training programme teaches method- and software engineers in the basics of coding on ADOxx.
The interactive training sessions enable participants to develop individual notation, syntax and semantic without programming effort.
- The training curriculum includes:
- Setting up the implementation environment
- Modelling language implementation (including classes, relations, attributes and attribute facets, model types)
- Mechanisms & algorithms implementation (including core functions for model manipulation, configuration of ADOxx components, external coupling of ADOxx functionality and add-on implementation)
- Software packaging and deployment
At the end of the training each participant is able to take home an individual installable and distributable software package.
Click HERE for more information on ADOxx Trainings.
Why is ADOxx so efficient in developing modelling tools?
ADOxx is a development and configuration platform for implementing full-fledged modelling tools. It supports the implementation of individual modelling languages, modelling procedures and corresponding functionalities like visualisation, simulation, queries or transformation. ADOxx® applies the meta-modelling approach, thus enabling quick development of professional modelling tools. Implementation background is a configuration approach for the modelling language and a scripting approach for the functionalities. Resulting modelling tools are compiled from vast available functionalities like persistence, user management, a complete model editor, querying, simulation and import/export transformation as well as from scripted functionalities and individual add-on implementations.