You may use the website at any time without registering. When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to provide stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR):
• IP address
• date and time of the request
• time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
• content of the request (specific page)
• access status/HTTP status code
• the amount of data transferred in each case
• website from which the request comes
• operating system and its surface
• language and version of the browser software.
In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website (see below the description in section “Cookies”). Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the browser you use. Through these cookies we receive certain information from you. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the website more user-friendly and effective overall.