Hosted and Powered by Mines Saint-Etienne research centers, the French OMILAB Node is a collaborative platform for industrial and academics to develop together education material, proofs of concepts, and applied for research advances on digitalization and servitization for the industry of the future.
About the OMILAB Node
- Enterprise Modelling and Engineering
- Smart PSS Design and Engineering
- Industrial Business Model Transformation
About the Hosting Organisation
- 2 campuses: Saint-Étienne near Lyon and Gardanne near Marseille
- 480 graduate students in 3 classes of the School’s signature diploma (Master degree of Science and Engineering)
- 1,120 graduate students in 4 classes of the School’s specialized engineering diplomas
- 180 doctoral students (40% from abroad)
- Students from more than 20 countries
- 300 scientific staff members
Through several national and international projects, EMSE is currently developing strong research expertise and strategy on Factory of the Future and develops integrated methodologies, modelling environment and decision-making supports for industry 4.0 in general and the transition towards PSS and industrial digitalization in particular.
Get an overview what this OMiLAB has accomplised! Selected results are presented below as a contribution to the global community:
All further results of the OMiLAB Node are via the organizer.
The following, selected activities are organized by the OMiLAB.
DigiFoF EU Project
NEMO Summer School
- - Process Modeling and Simulation
- - Business Process Management
- - Design of Product Service Systems
- - Metamodeling methodologies
For any information, please contact the team.
For industrial decision-makers, Innovation Session and Vocational Training Modules are available in the following fields: Transition towards Service Strategies, Transformation of Business Models, Design Thinking Sessions, Business Process Management. For any information, please contact the team.
The following cyber-physical resources are available at the OMILAB node:
The Dobot Magician demonstrates sorting and collaborative scenarios.
This CPS is applied for smart mobility application scenarios.
Design Thinking Image capture
To support design thinking collaborative and interactive sessions.
Smart PSS design methodologies
To provide design tools for smart PSS design and engineering processes.
Relevant publications of the OMILAB node: