This research project aims to use neural networks to train and recognize modelling objects, specifically for the case of design thinking within Scene2Model.
Use of Neural Networks with Scene2Model: A Case for Design Thinking
- Add concepts for figures that can be relevant for the recognition phase to the Scene2Model modelling bar.
- Train image recognition service to recognize the images in a scene that is created during the recognition phase.
- Create a physical scene with the available figures.
- Digitalize physical scene into Scene2Model tool using image recognition service.
- Dynamically set the attributes available in the notebook of the concepts in Scene2Model (training and recognition phase).
- Identify figures in the scene that have not yet been trained or could not be properly identified with the training and provide recommendations to extend Scene2Model modelling bar (during recognition).
¡ Coming Soon !
If you are interested to contribute, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Download architecture and project sheet.